Thursday 20 May 2010

One large eye on a square

much like the 2012 mascots. I'm not going to go off on one about how they look, as long as they are as entertaining as Berlino the Bear I'll be more than happy. However, I am somewhat upset by the reasoning behind their names, I mean what's this obsession with trying to include the rest of the country? It's LONDON's Olympics, with LONDONERS paying for it. If the rest of the country doesn't want to have anything to do with it then let them fuck off, the reason we won the bid was because it was London not some town up north holding the games. Bollocks. Anyway, I live on Wenlock (one of the names of the mascots) St, so I'm claiming the more orange of the two CCTV camera thingys to be based on that particular area of Hoxton. By the way, if you're going to Street View stalk me now, I live in the nicest looking building on the street…

No comments:

Post a Comment