Thursday 4 March 2010

Walk like an Egyptian

England beat Egypt last night, and do you know what, I don't give a fuck. Seriously I don't care for international football, as long as our (Arsenal's) players do well and don't get injured i'm happy. How on earth am I meant to support players I hurl abuse at every week? Also, the quality of the football is appalling - teams mostly consisting of second rate players playing against other second rate players with the odd genuine 'world class' footballer thrown in for good measure. Compare this with the Champions League where you have teams consisting of the best players on the planet playing against teams full of the the other best players on the planet. One the same pitch. At the same time. I think you agree, there is no comparison. Fuck the world cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment